Books authored by Dr. James Dyet. Purchase on JamesDyet.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Click on Amen

I corresponded with two of my writing students this morning. One lives in Chile; the other lives in England. After reviewing each student’s lesson and commenting on it, I attached it to my e-mail message, clicked on Send, and away it went. Almost instantly the attachments reached Chile and England.

Do we appreciate how quickly our prayers reach heaven? We don’t even need an Internet provider to convey our praise, requests, concerns, and intercessions to our heavenly Father. He promised, “Call to Me, and I will answer you” (Jer. 33:3). Maybe we should think of Amen as a Send option and contemplate what might happen if we prayed as often as we send e-mail messages?

I hope you have a prayerful day today.

No comments: