Books authored by Dr. James Dyet. Purchase on JamesDyet.com

Monday, March 10, 2008

Two Good Days in a Row

Yesterday was a good day. A 20-year-old woman responded to the sermon by accepting Christ as her Savior. A couple in our church had met her in Colorado Springs, where she was homeless and hungry. They bought her groceries, shared the gospel with her, and let her know how she could contact them if she needed further help. When she contacted them, they took her into their home.
She will be returning home to North Dakota this week, so please pray that she will find strong spiritual support there.

Today was a good day. I finished writing a VBS course for 5th and 6th graders. It was quite a stretch, because I am accustomed to writing for adults. Nevertheless, I think the course includes solid Bible teaching and many fun-filled activities that will help kids trust in Christ and obey Him.

Although the satisfaction of completing the VBS assignment is a reward in itself, I plan to reward myself with a game of golf tomorrow. I hope tomorrow is a good day too.

No comments: